Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome to my blog!


This is the first of many..I plan to share my life lessons and experiences....the main purpose of this blog will be to log my travels and experiences around the world and local from the perspective of a 27 year old hip hop,acid jazz, jamiroquai dance,brazil,books,downtown style and livin' lovin' African American who is an apostolic prophetic christian and loves diversity,social activities and being in the middle of nowhere in some deep dark jungle....and this is just one description of me. I seem to be finding more and more about my self as time goes on.

Its not that I think I am anybody special(Trust me, I am well aware of why I am not)..but I do know that I have something special I am suppose to do in life and it will touch many people. It involves traveling and engaging many cultures around the world as well doing things that are dangerous and life threatening. So I thought I would record it...right now I guess you can say I am in preparations for the great adventures that are soon to come. I look fwd to the lessons I will learn and the growth I will gain. I also look fwd to your comments....Enjoy!

p.s. I know this blog is plane jane now but give it time I will spruce it up.


Antonio M. Fisher II

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You definitely can engage in many cultures. Just look at your friends on MySpace! From different cultures, colors and backgrounds!