Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quick Life Chicken Nuggets and a great song

SHOUT OUT ABE!!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!

Don't have time to write much today. So I will just say a quick snip and give you a video of one of my favorite songs of all time.

"Make sure your life has a purpose, you have to be driven by something greater than bills, sex and attention."

"Use a greater amount of your energy, time and resources in becoming who you want to become, spending time with loved ones and doing everything you have wanted to do since your were 10 rather than spending your energy, time and resources becoming a professional consumer, which most of us are."

All quotes fresh off the top of the dome of Antonio :)

This is more of a slide show playing one of my favorite songs, "life" by Mondo Grosso a Japanese Jazz, R&B and dance production group:



I would love to know your thoughts or opinions on what I write so please leave a comment.

No comments: